Send a personalised message with your Yasu gift box and we will hand write it with your name to make your gift really unique ( Checkout )
NATURAL SPONGE: Natural Mediterranean Honeycomb bath sponges from Kalymnos Island
PROPOLIS: Propolis is a resinous adhesive that bees collect from various plants, enrich it with wax, pollen, enzymes, and other substances and use it to disinfect the inside of their nest. It is soluble in alcohol. Chemical composition of propolis: resin (55%), wax (30%), essential oils (10%), pollen (5%). The other ingredients are aromatic substances, sugars, balsams, terpenes, aliphatic acids and their esters, flavonoids, minerals, vitamins, trace elements. Propolis contains in high concentrations flavonoids and flavanols which have the following effects: Anti-inflammatory action on the joints, skin, and mucous tissues, protects vitamin C from oxidation, beneficial effect on capillaries, antiseptic action.
SOAP&TOWEL: This “hamam” soap and towel set contains a cotton towel for the beach, bath or pool as well as a wooden soap dish and an activated Charcoal soap – it is carbon infused with oxygen and prepared for human ingestion (in the case of poisoning or detox) and skincare products. This oxygenation creates a super porous surface, increasing its ability to absorb matter and toxins. Possibly the most absorbent cosmetic ingredient out there, activated charcoal is said to have the ability to absorb thousands of times its own weight. This super absorbency, plus antibacterial properties, makes activated charcoal an ideal ingredient for oily and acne prone skin types. It is used in acne products to draw out impurities, heal pimples, and prevent further breakouts. Also an anti-ageing ingredient, activated charcoal is said to tighten pores and smooth the skin. It also reduces inflammation, which is significant in preventing premature ageing. The essential oils of this soap also enhance these properties and give a spicy and uplifting aromatic blend!
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Limonene, Carbon, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Grantis Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum leaf Oil, Eugenol, Citrus Αurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed, Linalool*
*components that naturally occur in the essential oils
TEA BLEND: a choice between 3 herbal tea blends, all from local producers, organic & caffeine free
- SEA herbal tea blend: chamomile and linden/tilia, lemon balm, in combination with lavender, result in a hydrating beverage which tastes good without adding any sweeteners. Relaxation moments.
- URBAN tea blend: Rose hip, Sage, Rosemary, Lemon balm, Thyme. It is vitalising and stimulating.
- FOREST tea blend: Rose hip, mountain tea, dittany, mallow, fennel, sage, hyssop.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 2 essential oils
- Organic Greek Oregano Essential Oil – (Carvacrol 83.6%) – According to Greek mythology, the spicy and intense taste of oregano was created by the goddess Aphrodite as a symbol of happiness. How to use: Because oregano essential oil irritates the skin and mucous membranes, it should be used at very low concentrations. For respiratory infections: inhale the essential oil directly (1 drop in a tissue) or mix it with another essential oil of your choice depending on the severity of the condition. Indicatively we suggest you mix it with lemon essential oil, pour 1 drop of oregano essential oil and 5 drops of lemon essential oil in a personal inhaler and take a deep breath.
- Organic Essential Oil of Greek Rosemary – Rosemary Essential Oil can help to instil clarity and enhance memory. In Ancient Greece, scholars wore rosemary wreaths around their heads during exams to encourage recollection and clear thinking. Helps with skin / hair conditions, respiratory diseases (cold, runny nose, congestion), skeletal problems, circulatory system (low blood pressure, cold hands and / or feet) digestive system, nervous system (tonic, improving mental clarity and memory). How to use: or a scalp / hair oil – mix a few drops of rosemary with lavender essential oil in vegetable oil. For respiratory infections: inhale on its own or mix very well with lavender and lemon essential oils. To help with study, focus, memorisation – put a drop of lemon essential oil in a handkerchief and inhale. For muscle aches – dilute in vegetable oil and massage locally on the affected areas. Try adding a drop of lavender and thyme essential oils.
HANDMADE BEESWAX CANDLE: Made in Trikala, at the feet of Meteora’s rock formations, these candles combine the natural goodness of beeswax coming directly from the family’s hives, absolutely no chemical additive nor paraffin, 100% cotton wick and quality fragrance oils. At the moment, we offer 4 choices of scents: Citrus, Bourbon, Sandalwood and Lavender.